Invest in the Best: Leaning on Others to Help Grow Your Business
Listen as the leader of the RE/MAX Escarpment Team Logue Realty in Burlington, Ontario shares the best investments you can make that help you build your business and how support pays off.
After 18 years with RE/MAX Sara Logue has built a team of ten agents plus support staff that net over 200 transactions each year in her area of the GTA. In this episode of Power Moves, Sara shares how a team can help you transition from a one transaction at a time agent to a full-fledged business. Learn why she feels it’s important to delegate every day problem solving to provide the best service to clients and focus on growth.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- How RE/MAX gives agents the resources and education to stay ahead of other agents
- Which team member she recommends hiring first (hint: It’s not an agent)
- A system to get more referrals then through word of mouth alone
- Why there’s no such thing as part-time in real estate
- Why details matter for getting a client and building long-term relationships
- Her take on being a successful agent
Ready to make your power move?
Make the move to RE/MAX. Fill out the form and a broker/owner in your area will be in touch soon.