Stay in Your Lane: Reaching New Heights by Being Yourself
In this episode you’ll be inspired and learn the true meaning of perseverance and how it pays off when it comes to living your best life and building your business.
After 15 years with RE/MAX, Kathy Thirsk of RE/MAX FIRST in Calgary, Alberta has proved to be a force to be reckoned with. With a lifetime achievement award to her name, and proven success in not one but two very different markets, Kathy shares how tough transitions were made possible with the support of the RE/MAX network. Get ready to be inspired as she opens up about a health crisis and how it reawakened her passion for real estate and reinforced her belief that persistence is the key to success.
Listen to the full podcast to learn:
- How persistence is key to success both professionally and personally
- Why it’s important to commit to learning
- How to get ahead faster than she did – what she wished she knew starting out
- How relationship building can reward you professionally/personally
- What is at the core of success
- A simple thing you might not be doing to win clients (hint: it has to do with your phone)
Ready to make your power move?
Make the move to RE/MAX. Fill out the form and a broker/owner in your area will be in touch soon.