Dream Big: How to Set Goals and Stay Focused on Your Business
In this episode of Power Moves, learn why it’s important to set goals and a unique system to help you achieve them.
RE/MAX fosters the entrepreneurial mindset so it’s no surprise it attracted top producer Colin Krieg who had his first business enterprise at the age of 12. At just 19, he was one of the youngest agents to join RE/MAX Kelowna, in Kelowna, BC, following in his parents’ footsteps. Since then, he’s established himself as part of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, earning Platinum Club honours and continuing an upward climb in his 16 years as an agent.
Colin shares why it’s important to never take your foot off the gas even when you feel you’ve reached the top, and how to manage time off without sacrificing your business.
Listen to the full podcast to get Colin’s power moves and you’ll also learn:
- How a strong brand like RE/MAX offers support and a culture of top producers
- Why it’s important to set goals, and how to motivate yourself to reach them
- How rewards can help you hustle
- Why he feels being an agent isn’t a “sales” job
- The danger of stopping three feet from your goal – how persistence pays off
Ready to make your power move?
Make the move to RE/MAX. Fill out the form and a broker/owner in your area will be in touch soon.